If you can dream it, we can rent it…
What does your dream exhibit look like?
Does it set you apart from your competition and show you as a leader in your industry?
Does it offer the versatility and flexibility you need for multiple shows or allow for your onsite business meetings?
How does your message appear on your display, and is it exactly what you want to convey at your specific show?
All of your needs and requirements can be met to give you a successful show and ROI. Buying an exhibit can be daunting, especially because it is such a heavy commitment and may not offer the versatility and functionality that your business wants.
Did you know that all of Skyline’s product lines are available to you as full, customizable rental solutions? Once we build your dream exhibit customized with the features you want, you have the option of renting instead of owning.
So why should you rent?
- More for Your Money: You can get a better exhibit design with a very customized look. You are also able to change your design or message from show to show so you are never tied down with a one-size-fits-all display.
- Greener Solution: Share the hardware, lighting, and crates instead of using more manufacturing resources. The exhibit is shipped from service centers as well, instead of sitting in crate storage.
- Creativity and Flexibility: You will never be stuck with just one design or layout for multiple shows. You can easily change your look and design or make completely new or different configurations from show to show.
- Better Option: Don’t limit yourself to the cookie cutter and lower quality contractor rentals at a show. Renting your exhibit from a credible and experienced exhibit provider like Skyline is a much better option.
- Save Money: Trade shows are expensive enough, so why wouldn’t you want to cut your budget where you can? Renting an exhibit will allow you to save big on storage fees and shipping costs by eliminating the crate storage and drayage fees.
If you’re interested in rental or still want to learn more, contact us and learn how to Dream, Build it, Rent it.