To introduce its breakthrough new Skyline WindScape® Exhibit System to as large an exhibit industry group as possible, Skyline is going to its 6th EuroShop show in Dusseldorf, Germany, from February 16th to 20th, 2014.
EuroShop is a million-square foot show taking place across 16 halls that happens once every three years. While the majority of the show is dedicated to retail shop fitting, all or part of three halls at Messe Dusseldorf will be for exhibit builders like Skyline.
Skyline’s exhibit will be in Hall 9, Stand D40. You can click here to sign up for an appointment to see our latest exhibit systems and meet with the Skyline management team.
Why It’s Worth Seeing A Demo of Skyline® WindScape® The Easiest, Lightest, Quickest Trade Show Display Ever, In Our EuroShop 2014 Booth
Skyline WindScape is the easiest, lightest, and quickest trade show display ever. You can even carry on an entire 3-meter display inside an overhead bin-sized suitcase.
Plus, the innovation of Skyline WindScape goes beyond 10 foot displays. A 14 x 14 meter island exhibit designed with WindScape for EXPOformer’s booth the EMEX SUISSE 2013 Show won a Silver Event Marketing Design Award! And the set up and tear down was a fraction of the time needed for a similar sized exhibit – modular OR traditional custom.
During EuroShop 2014 we’ll demo 3 meter and tabletop displays so attendees can see how fast it sets up, how light it is, how great it looks, and how ultra-compact it packs.
An entire 3-meter stand fits inside this overhead-bin sized suitcase. Click to see the video for more information about Skyline WindScape®displays, and see it live at EuroShop 2014.
3 More Reasons To Visit Skyline At EuroShop 2014
Besides demonstrating the Skyline WindScape Exhibit System, Skyline will also feature the Envoy® Exhibit System, Skyline’s most popular modular exhibit system, and winner of the Best New Product at the EXHIBITOR Show. The Envoy exhibit at EuroShop will be 6 meters tall (that’s 20 feet).
When you are at a trade show it’s a good practice to not try to represent your entire product line or tell your entire story on the booth. So we will use digital assets and our booth staffers to also tell how Skyline offers:
- Over 20 other exhibit systems that have made Skyline the leader in modular and portable exhibits in North America
- A global network of more than 130 dealer locations in 34 countries, that is a very strong team to depend on – or to join
- Service Centers featuring exhibit rental, graphics, and services in Las Vegas, Orlando, Chicago, and Toronto, making it much easier for European exhibitors to succeed at North American shows
Request An Appointment With Skyline At EuroShop 2014
Click here to request an appointment to visit Skyline Exhibits in our EuroShop stand, which is Hall 9 Stand D40. We hope to see you there!
This will be my 5th EuroShop, and Skyline’s 6th. Exhibiting is noticeably different between shows in Europe and the United States:
- Shows are longer in Europe. EuroShop is 8 hours a day for 5 days straight. At EXHIBITOR, the biggest exhibit industry show in the U.S., there are only 12 hours of show floor time total.
- Attendees speak many more languages at European shows than at U.S. shows. Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!
- European attendees don’t wear badges, and so there are no badge scanners, as Europeans have a greater sense of privacy.
- In Europe (and other continents, too), it’s more about building deeper relationships than quick-hit conversations.
All I can say is, Vive la difference! (To learn more about the differences between exhibiting internationally and the U.S., ask for this International Exhibiting white paper.)